Because of its ability to promote cellular and tissue growth, LED (or light-emitting diode) therapy has therapeutic benefits for various skin conditions and hair restoration.
What Can LED Light Therapy Treat?
LED light therapy is a gentle but powerful aesthetic treatment used for many types of skin conditions, including the following:
- Acne (mild to moderately clogged pores)
- Eczema (itchy atopic dermatitis)
- Psoriasis (itchy, scaly patches of red skin)
- Hair loss
- Actinic Keratosis (scaly, rough, damaged skin)
- Sun damage
- Rosacea (noticeable blood vessels or flushed skin)
- Vitiligo (patches with loss of pigmentation)
- Cold sores (blisters from herpes simplex virus)
- Wrinkles and fine lines